DOMAIN NAME LEASING SERVICES
Similar to a car lease, domain leasing gives a buyer (lessee) the right to temporarily use a domain name over a specified time period while making periodic lease payments to the seller (lessor). Most domain lease transactions have some option for the lessee to buy the domain name outright, either within the lease period or at the end of the lease term. Buyers can lease domain names to get access to premium (high value) names without the high upfront costs of normal sales.
Pricing — £69 / month
Minimum Contract Period for is 60 months (5 Years), Maximum Contract Period is 120 months (10 Years). Domain Lease handled by KEYSOME, Roc Chennai, INDIA.
- Domain Lessor selects the domains to be leased and sets the terms for leasing as well as whether or not there is a purchase option.
- Domain Lessee leases the domain, and either funds their account or saves a payment method for use with monthly billing.
- Proceeds are deposited commission-free into the Lessor’s account, from where funds can be spent, or cashed out.
How It Works
- Search the domain you are interested in leasing
- Review the lease terms and purchase option (if applicable)
- Check out and pay for one or more months of leasing time
- Monthly payments are automatically charged against your saved payment method
- Domain Name Leasing & Renting
- Integrated Domain Management
- Superior hosting solutions
- Legendary 24/7 Support
- 0% Commission On All Domain Sales
PREMIUM DOMAINS ↯
5 reasons why leasing domain names is a great idea for end users
Spend less money up front on a domain name, allowing funding to be spent on building the product or service and marketing it.
Can work with the domain name owner to agree on a fair purchase price or lease to own deal for the domain name in the future, allowing an idea to be built out before committing the capital.
If the business doesn’t work out, the domain name can be given back to the domain name owner without having to find another buyer for it.
Business can be built and grown without having to spend a great sum of money at one time.
There may be tax advantages depending on how you classify domain names.
REQUEST ACCESS FOR PREMIUM SECTION
Sarah wants to buy the premium domain name Example.com to start a new business. Historically Example.com may have earned an average of $250 a month from parking. Sarah and George (the owner of Example.com) agree on a sale price of $60,000 but Sarah doesn’t have the cash to buy the domain. Sarah and George then agree to a domain lease containing the following terms:
— Domain Lease Period: 3 years
— Down Payment: $7,500
— Lease Payment: $500/Mo
— Purchase Option: $34,500